...with lots of love for you, Jeff Thomas and the lyrics.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

laid


this bed is on fire
with passionate love
the neighbors complain 
about the noises above
but she only comes 
when she's on top

my therapist said 
not to see you no more
she said you're like a disease 
without any cure
she said I'm so obsessed 
that I'm becoming a bore, oh no
ah, you think you're so pretty

caught your hand inside the till
slammed your fingers in the drawer
fought with kitchen knives and skewers
dressed me up in women s clothes
messed around with gender roles
dye my eyes and call me pretty

moved out of the house
so you moved next door
I locked you out 
you cut a hole in the wall
I found you sleeping next to me 
I thought I was alone 
you're driving me crazy 
when are you coming home


No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates