...with lots of love for you, Jeff Thomas and the lyrics.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

AMSTERDAM


come on, my star is fading
and I swerve out of control
 if I d only waited
I d not be stuck here in this hole

come here my star is fading
and I swerve out of control
and I swear I waited and waited
I ve got to get out of this hole

but time is on your side
its on your side now
not pushing you down and all around
it s no cause for concern

come on, oh my star is fading
and I see no chance of release
and I know I m dead on the surface
but I am screaming underneath

stuck on the end of this ball and chain
and I m on my way back down again
stood on a bridge, tied to the noose
 sick to the stomach

you can say what you mean
but it won t change a thing
I m sick of the secrets
stood on the edge, tied to a noose

you came along and you cut me loose

No comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates