...with lots of love for you, Jeff Thomas and the lyrics.

Monday, December 06, 2010

everything for free



I don't know who you are
but you seem very nice
so will you talk to me
shall I tell you a story
shall I tell you a dream
they think I'm crazy
but they don't know that I like it here
it's nice in here, I get everything for free

have you been here before
shall I show you around
it's very pretty
have you come here to stay
well, you sure picked a day
my name is Billy
it's my birthday, you're invited
to my party down the hall

where I go, what I'll become
or who I am or what I'll be
I'll never know, but I am sure
that I'll get everything for free

I'm not troubled or sad
I'm just ready for bed
It's been a long day
Before they switch off the lights
It truly was a delight
They think I'm crazy
But they don't know that I like it here
It's nice in here

I don't know who you are
but you seem very nice
so will you talk to me
have you been here before
well, you sure picked a day
they think I'm crazy

4 comments:

airboy said...

Πολύ ωραίο κομμάτι....βασικά γαμάει....

pardalitsa said...

cheers airbouy :) i think so 2 <3 they think i m crazy heheehehhee... kosta kosta ;))

airboy said...

I think you are very crazy....but i like it.....xaxa....

pardalitsa said...

ha :)