...with lots of love for you, Jeff Thomas and the lyrics.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

proud 'n untitled no1


you know, I find it strange
your passion towards me
but you're still calling me tonight

you wear a fake absence
on your smile and your face
you know, I find it strange

you excuse my skin and breath
I tell myself again and again
there 'll be nothing ever at stake between us

I sense your desire
from miles and days away
I know you find it strange

you can't help it
and you won't
deep inside you sense it too
it's the innermost special
and above all its true

you know I find it strange
each time you lie to me and whisper
we'll be gone till dawn no matter what

I lay my all(s) upon you
I hear your beating heart
Boy, I never thought we would last

But you know, I find it strange
the way we cannot take control
it's not like the way we've been taught

it's either yours or mine
poor, twisted soul
and I know, it's not our fault

now your silence
comforts me
it shows what you truly understand
 how I fall in love
and pray for it to end

I know you find it strange
your passion towards me
but your still calling me tonight

May 09

1 comment:

Anna said...

oohh but it will never end...will it...?that's the beauty of it, my love!
Love is a many splendored thing,
Love lifts us up where we belong,
All you need is love! ("elephant love mendley")
go on katerinu! and find a title.....please.......
xxx

Template by:
Free Blog Templates